Month 2 of The Individual Gourmet
Following on from the last 4 weeks of achieving delicious, quick and easy recipes, sign up for another fabulous month and keep your healthy eating momentum going for a little longer. This month your new recipes come from around the world, from a Middle Eastern Tagine, Burmese curry and a mango salad from Thailand. There are also influences from Italy, France & Spain…
You certainly won’t be able to say that the choice is boring!
As before, Month 2 includes:
- A weekly menu of 3 delicious, easy, quick, nutritious recipes for 1 or 2 people so that you can fit your cooking around your life & not feel you’re slaving over a hot stove!
- Short ‘how to’ videos for every recipe
- Shopping list for fresh & store cupboard ingredients, so that you can quickly include ingredients to your weekly shop & have everything you need to make a dish
- A bonus recipe to use up the odds and ends and reduce waste
- Adaptations, so that you can swap ingredients incase there’s something you don’t like or can’t eat
- Hints & tips, to help you become a better, more intuitive cook
- Calorie & nutrition information, so that you can see how healthy the recipes are
- One to one online help if you need it.